Hotline services are available for any purpose from Crisis/Suicide Prevention to Employee Hotlines and Customer Relations Hotlines.
Corporate Hotline Services
As a third-party hotline provider, CallTel is trusted by corporations, government institutions, nonprofits and social service agencies to record and report information accurately and responsibly. Individuals can speak anonymously and confidentially to our live hotline agents, who are sensitive to callers' needs. Our associates gather the right information accurately and documents the information based on the protocols you provide. They will promptly escalate hotline calls to the right people inside your organization.
Our hotlines will directly connect you with the people your institution or organization needs to reach. Our agents are calm, empathetic and trained to know how to respond appropriately and act accordingly when dealing with a caller in crisis.
We are experienced with:
- Crisis/Suicide Prevention Hotlines
- Abusive Behavior / Domestic Violence
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Suspicious Activity / Potential Terror Risk
- Adverse Reaction Hotlines
Employee Relations Hotlines
Your employees have a wide range of information needs. Let CallTel set up and staff employee hotlines, enabling you to quickly and appropriately respond. Your staff can trust that their information will remain confidential with CallTel, an unbiased third party, to take the calls. Their remarks are captured verbatim by trained agents who will ask for correct spellings of unusual terms and will read the callers' comments back to them at the conclusion of calls to ensure accuracy. Our scripted hotline agent solution delivers professional, accurate, consistent and cost-effective call experiences while maintaining complete caller anonymity and organizational privacy. CallTel's scripting process routes call reports immediately, automatically and intelligently at the conclusion of calls to the appropriate person(s) within your organization.
CallTel has experience with:
- Data Exposure / Identity Theft
- Theft / Fraud / Embezzlement / Property Misuse
- Vandalism / Unauthorized Personnel
- Call-In/Out, Including Sick, Personal Days and Appointments
- Accidents / Unsafe Work Practices/Safety Risks
- Environmental Damage
- Job Openings / Screenings / Exit Interviews
- General Employee Concerns Hotlines
- Equipment Malfunctions / Computer Hardware & Software Support
- Disaster Response Hotlines
- Town Meetings / Corporate Events
- Hostile work environment
Timely and Accurate Hotline Reporting
You need to know quickly and accurately exactly what hotline callers are reporting. You also need to feel confident information is being documented exactly as it was spoken. Receive that critical data in daily, weekly, or monthly reports, emailed directly to you.