1Choose Your Plan:
- Charges are based on time (minutes) spent working with customers. With your input, we estimate how many minutes you will need per month based on the number of calls you receive per day and how long you typically spend with each caller.
- Use your minutes across channels, for inbound voice calls today and maybe chat tomorrow. You decide.
- No long term commitments. We don't require long-term contracts because we believe that customer satisfaction is the ultimate way to keep your business.
2Set-Up Your Account Instructions:
Scripts and information pages are the instruction set we use to answer your incoming calls. From the first words to the last, we want to ensure that we're speaking in a manner consistent with your company's culture and branding.
- An answer phrase to be used to answer in your company name.
- Instructions on how to take messages, transfer calls, and route special cases.
- Messages are delivered per your specifications via phone, fax, or email. They're also available online through Client Access.
3Start Taking Calls:
Your calls are routed to the team that is the best fit for your account needs.
- We assign your account a unique phone number. Our call management software recognizes each time it rings to bring up your specific account details.
- Forward your existing telephone number to us. You can forward during specific times of day, days of week, when your other lines are busy, or we can answer all the time. You decide.
- Your calls are routed to the team that is a best fits your account needs. This is a key differentiator in our service as we believe specialized answering services create better results by focusing on fewer accounts that share common objectives.